Friday, October 31, 2008

maoli culture

My project is related to the Hawaiian culture because back then they used to do Lua or Hawaiian martial arts. They also used to do training for battle which included physical skills and mental strategies. Today, there are many similarities between Lua and jiu jitsu. For example jiu jitsu and Lua you have to have good strategies and also need good skills. It's the same because both people are thinking of different ways to take out there opponent. I think this project will benefit me because now when I do step in the ring I know what to look forward to. I think my project benefits the people that like to do MMA or other combat sports. I have to find out if this thing can help the world because I don't know. I also think it's going to benefit me because I could do tthat as a career.

No comments: